A Beautiful, Fully Functional Portfolio and Blogging Website for Photographers
Away from photography, I’m a web designer and founder of Utama Studio, a design agency providing website and online presence solutions for photographers and other business owners.
I developed the website you’re looking at now to satisfy my desire for a sleek, minimal and modern portfolio website.
In addition, I wanted to have sophisticated blogging capabilities so I can tell my story and get my message out, and an online store so I could sell prints more easily (the store is coming soon!).
I’ve decided to make the design available for purchase to my fellow photographers exclusively through this website and Utama Studio.
The resulting product I’ve named ‘Vision’. It’s a high quality, ready-to-go-live, fully functioning, completely customisable self-hosted WordPress website at a very attractive price.
How does it work?
The website template installation requires an investment of just £997 (roughly €1183 or $1293).
Once payment is received, I will take care of everything until your new website is live and ready to go. This includes:
- Installing the website on your web hosting (I have hosting packages available if you don’t have any)
- Adding your logo and any branding assets you have (I will even include a logo for free if you don’t have one!)
- Uploading your photos and arranging them into their respective galleries (up to 4 galleries are included in the price, others can be added for an additional fee. I will advise you on how best to export your photos for the website)
- Integrating your website with your mailing list provider (if you have one, I can also help you choose one if you wish)
- Adding your first six blog articles, if you have them (if not, you will easily be able to add them later)
- Integrating your social media channels
- Amending the site copy to your own words (if you don’t have copy I will provide instructions for how you can easily add this later)
- Testing and making the website live, when you are ready
What you need to get started
- Web hosting (I can help with this if you don’t have any)
- Domain name (if you don’t have one I recommend you buy yours from hover.com)
- Logo (as mentioned I will include a logo for free if you don’t have one – this is a huge time and money saver!)
- Images for your galleries
If you don’t have any of these I’m happy to offer advice on your options – just contact me for a chat.
If you’d like to take a completely bespoke approach – perhaps a website that tells your unique story, or is a more complete expression of your own vision – I’d be happy to provide a personalised quote for a custom website.
Vision can also be used as a base for a more complex project.
Please head over to my web design business website ‘Utama Studio’, complete my simple design brief questionnaire and I’ll get back to you with a no-obligation quote. I’d love to work with you to turn your idea for a website into reality.
Either way, if you’d like to discuss making your website with Vision, or a bespoke design, drop me a message and let’s connect.